1) What's your favourite computer game of all time, and why?
Favouritest computer game...It's a tossup between Quake 2, or Riven. Quake 2 because its mindless violence (and reason I got a Voodoo card..pretty graphics *and* mindless violence) kept me sane. Also, it had good music. And, well. You said keep it clean. Nevermind. :) Riven because it made me think, and it was pretty..and...it made me realize just how much I hate puzzles. ;)
2) What's your most romantic fantasy? (Romantic != sexual , yo. Keeps it klean.)
To own a deserted island. On one end I want beaches, the other sheer cliffs where the sea can pound away, majestic and aloof. Crystal clear blue water...and a villa on it. To share it in love, with candor. To bring a woman there and surprise here with dinner under the palm tree in the afternoon, and to be able to sit with her during the evening by the cliffs, saying little, but not needing to. To propose...to get married. To have a bit of heaven.
3) An evil scientist takes away your ability to see one single colour, but (from the kindness of his heart) lets you pick which. What goes? (Replaced by a similar shade of grey; white and black are not considered colours)
Pink. I have to deal with those damned lampshades...
4) I, personally, can't stand mushrooms. I think it's the texture, but it could be the taste. What do you think of horses?
I love the weather.
5) If you could only use one programming language from now until forever, what would it be, and why?
C++. Powerful, organizable, extensible. Only caveat: People have no idea what STANDARD means. ;)
If you want an interview, you have to follow the instructions below (requires a blog/website with comment or other reply functionality, not valid in all states, no purchase necessary, blah blah blah).
* Leave me a comment saying, “interview me".
* I will respond by asking you five questions (not the same as you see here).
* You will update your blog/site with the answers to the questions.
* You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5) When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.