Work at a call center? Graduate from college. You always are doing something you've never done before...
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I doubt it, and no.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
None, damn it.
6. What would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003?
Peace of mind.
7. What date from 2003 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Date -in- 2003. Uh. December 16th. I graduated.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
9. What was your biggest failure?
Alienating years old friends.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Injury? No. But I did do surgery.
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Bri says a Christmas Tree. I say her ring.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Erica and Tina.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
Bills. I wish I had enough to spend to make it not so.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Christmas questions, I think....either that or every time a mouse died...
16. What song will always remind you of 2003?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? sadder
ii. thinner or fatter? fatter
iii. richer or poorer? richer
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
20. How did you spend Christmas?
Opening presents, sleeping, coding, going to my Aunts, then my Mothers, then working.
21. Who did you spend the most time on the phone with?
22. Did you fall in love in 2003?
Every time I see her, I fall a bit more in love...
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favorite TV program?
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
26. What was the best book you read?
Sadly, a text book. System Design and Analysis.
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I make musical discoveries?
28. What did you want and get?
29. What did you want and not get?
Peace of mind.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I am 23. I don't remember what I did, though. How sad is that.
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Not being fucked up. re: Peace of mind.
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003?
Comfy, but maybe hopefully stylish?
34. What kept you sane?
I don't think I am sane. So, given that...probably the good women in my life.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Er. No public figures...celebrities? The only one that comes to mind is Keira Knightly.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
Bush -is- my political issue.
37. Who did you miss?
M. God do I miss M.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003:
That jealousy can tear you apart if you let it. And it is hard to unlearn all the things and walls you have learned when you are on your own...
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
Where do we go when we just don't know
And how do we relight the flame when it's cold
Why do we dream when our thoughts mean nothing
And when will we learn to control
Serenity - Godsmack.
My outercourse activity is french kissing!
Which Sexual Outercourse Act Are You? (with pictures)
brought to you by Quizilla
I made with the mad loot, yo. My three favouritest gifts are a dolphin table, a model lego, and a sweater that I apparently look good in, but I think better matches my girlfriends eyes. ;) (and why she got it!) I got a neat dragon statue (think Japanese dragon..it almost needs a Sinfest quote above it), some more legos, another dolphin figurine (pretty..it's all shimmery purpleblue), and a cheesey neck massager.
Spend some time with the family, good stuff. Interesting how all the cousins are slowly moving far far away. Interestingly, I'm the one who is most likely to stay. I guess that would make more sense if I explained...but I don't know if I could. Anyways.
Family has been big on my mind lately, and all their vagaries. From how they will hurt you, to how they will succor you. I guess it's a part of my own internal buhness. Some of which I went through on Christmas Eve...
Which is why I was so determined to enjoy Christmas. I wish I could stop looking at the minutiae of my life and let things go, but I'm not any good at that. And Christmas is a time for reflection past, right? :)
I'm entirely to sleepy to discuss Christmas thoughts and traditions like I wanted to. Sorry. Maybe another time...or maybe not.