Everything Has A Gender. You may not know this but many non-living things have a gender.
1) Ziploc Bags are Male, because they hold everything in, but you can see right through them.
2) Copiers are Female, because once turned off; it takes a while to warm them up again. It's an effective reproductive device if the right buttons are pushed, but can wreak havoc if the wrong buttons are pushed.
3) A Tire is Male, because it goes bald and it's often over-inflated.
4) A Hot Air Balloon is Male, because, to get it to go anywhere, you have to light a fire under it, and of course, there's the hot air part.
5) Sponges are Female, because they're soft, squeezable and retain water.
6) A Web Page is Female, because it's always getting hit on.
7) A Subway is Male, because it uses the same old lines to pick people up.
8) An Hourglass is Female, because over time, the weight shifts to the bottom.
9) A Hammer is Male, because it hasn't changed much over the last 5,000 years, but it's handy to have around.
10) A Remote Control is Female. Ha! You thought it'd be male, didn't you? But consider this - it gives a man pleasure, he'd be lost without it, and while he doesn't always know the right buttons to push, he keeps trying!
Also: For kitten lovers and wow connoisseurs.
Speaking of WoW, some of you might have heard me talk about pretty new unit frames, but alas, they're not very intuitive and have a few things wrong with them. But they do look cool.
Attempted to play with DAB, but quickly got overwhelmed by the options. So I stopped and will come back later. Still pondering ways to make my UI 'sleeker'...tho getting a new graphics card that'll support a bigger res/monitor...:)
Not much to say...been spending time talking to people about a lot of relationship issues...hanging out with Joe for a couple of hours when I don't sleep through my alarm. :) Catching up on my to be watched DVD list...(I need to stop buying DVD's at a faster rate than I watch them)...gonna see Casanova tomorrow..and on Friday if I can convince him, Tristan and Isolde. I do love me a good love story, sap that I am. Also need to hit the library to get some listening material for my car trip for next week. Pixi's gone temporarily insane and decided to let me come see her place for a week. So if you don't see me from the 16th to the 20th, that's why. :P
And finally need to mail me a package so that a girl will reply to my emails or something. ;) And buy upgrade stamp things for the stamps I have left cause the post office decided to up their prices.
And clothes. need clothes.